Transforming Business Through
Consultant & Trainer
Sachin Karve: Founder - Transform To Lead
Sachin is a Passionate Training professional with a career objective of transforming business and organizational productivity through people development.
He has contributed in helping organizations develop their Human Resource, through Training & Development initiatives and coaching. His Passion about developing behavioral competencies of people has enabled him to create a positive impact on performance of people at the workplace and in their Life.
Transformation always Starts from Within… Not Without.
Qualification: B.E (Mechanical), M.B.A (Marketing), Certified Trainer & Facilitator.
Sachin has been associated with the industry since the past 20 years in different areas of business. He has worked for Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. in design & manufacture of special purpose machinery. Later with Onward Technologies Ltd, for marketing of Engineering software, PDM solutions from SDRC Inc, and CNC INC USA, was associated with IBM Education in managing their Authorized Training center, with Tata InfoTech Ltd in marketing their E-learning business and Instructor Led Training on soft skills. He was associated with HCC Ltd. for 5 years in managing Training initiatives and conducting training across india, and with Tech Mahindra Ltd. (Earlier MBT) for design and delivery of leadership programs for Senior Management, and has Trained & Guided a number of trainers across India.
Sachin has delivered more than 1200 programs for 16,000+ participants from various industries such as:
Participants have been from various functions such as HR, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Maintenance, Logistics, Engineering Design, Administration and other Support functions.
Sachin has offered training and consulting services for more than 100 organizations across India.
Click here for the list of organizations served.
· Training Need Identification
· Training on Behavioural Skills, Soft Skills, Management Skills, Leadership development & Personal Effectiveness.
· E-Learning & Continuous Learning Initiatives.
· Developing Training resources, Content, and Guiding trainers.
· Coaching for Personal effectiveness and Performance at the workplace.
· Exposed to the Industry since last 20 years.
· Involved in training of more than 16000 individuals from more than 100 organizations.
· Conducted Training for an audience ranging from CXO’s/Senior Management to Executives, Fresh Graduates and even Workmen.
· Involved in developing and guiding a large team of Trainers across India.
· Extensively conducted training using the experiential learning methodology.
· Consistent High ratings by participants : Consistent Average Rating of above 4.5 for performance as faculty (on 1-5 scale))
· Conducted Training sessions in English, Hindi and Marathi.
· Received awards for excellent performance as a Trainer at Tech Mahindra for high ratings and excellent feedback from participants.
· Undergone an Assessment Development centre certification from TVRLS. Contributed as an Assessor in Assessment centers for Sr. Managers and developed Assessors in-house through Train-The-Trainer Programs.
· Received the City & Guilds International certification for Training skills.
· Co-authored a book on ‘Productivity Techniques’ for M.M.S. Mumbai University (in 1997 under the guidance of Dr. S Gondhalekar.)
Programs attended/ Certification :
Copyright @ 2008 : Transform To Lead